Terms And Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Shiner Ltd.
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter the Santa Cruz Skateboards EU promotion a chance to win a signed Jeff Kendall board, 1 Atomic Peace Hoodie in either a S, M, L or XL, 1 Atomic Peace Longsleeve in either a S, M, L or XL and one cap (one size).
3. To enter this prize draw, entrant’s must 1. Like the competition post; 2. follow @santacruzskateboardseu; 3. tag a friend in the competition post comments and we will randomly select ONE winner.
4. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 13 and over, under 18s will have to provide parental details if they have won the competition. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion; however, internet access is required.
7. The promotion is open to entries from 12:30 on Thursday 15th February until 12:29 on Friday 16th January 2018 (the “promotional period”).
8. One winner will be drawn, and will win the Santa Cruz Skateboards EU promotion. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
11. The winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw via Instagram Direct Message. They will be asked to provide their UK postal address in reply via direct message on Instagram or by email. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid UK address within 7 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this 7-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12. The prize will be sent via mail to the address supplied within 3 weeks following provision of the winner’s address in accordance with paragraph 11.
13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Instagram or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
15. By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via direct message on Instagram.
16. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
17. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief action.